Today I received an email which had a link to a really insightful and inspiring video. This was an interview with 2 of the most successful online marketers in the business, Frank Kern and John Reese. These guys are legendary for the success they have enjoyed with there informational products online…teaching how to be successful online…These two success stories (neither one finished college) sat down with Tony Robbins and they had a really great conversation on what makes the difference with people who are successful online or (any where for that matter).
Why some people follow through with their plan and some people don’t…They came up with some very great ideas and theories about that question…I believe it comes down to a Game Changing Mindset…Tony talked about how important the 4 following things play in a person’s success…
* Potential….do you believe you have the potential to be successful?
* Action…will you act on what you know you have to do to achieve that success and what
kind of action…massive action
* Results…what results do you believe you can achieve through your potential and action
* Certainty…results you achieve are because of your belief in your potential, your action,
your results and back to the certainty (belief) you have in your achieving your goals
Tony also talks about setting up a ritual to help you with your game changing mindset….here are the 3 things he believes will help you get your head in the right place วิธีแทงบอลออนไลน์ ให้ได้เงิน to achieve what you want…
* You need to condition your mind and your body daily…reading good inspirational material and conditioning your body every day
* You must be clear that the success you are after is a MUST for you
* In internet marketing you should study 1 facet each week to become proficient and knowledgeable i.e. list building, social marketing, what is the right opportunity for you
Tony believes that you must have daily, step by step rituals or systems to get you closer to your success…with these daily rituals you will begin to build a momentum and you will begin to see some of the success you are striving for.
The other really crucial point Tony and Frank and John discuss is visualization. John talked about working in a video store and every day he would bring in 2 magazines…the Auto Trader and Entrepreneur Magazine. John would go through the Auto Trader and circle the 911 Porsche he saw himself driving and read about what entrepreneurs were doing and how they were successful in their businesses. John’s boss told him to stop dreaming because he was hurting himself by looking at those cars that he would never have….John knew in his mind and visualized daily that he would be driving one of those Porsche’s and he was by his mid-20’s.
So much of your success lies in the 6″ between your ears…your mindset. If you can continuously visualize what you want, and you see yourself as already there and having the success or car or trip that you see…you can put jet fuel into achieving those goals…
I believe you will find this video to be inspiring and hopefully will give you some ideas about how to be that success you know you can be…know for certain that you can achieve that success…create a discipline and daily ritual with actions that will move you closer to your goals, and visualize the end result and feel what that feels like to achieve what you are after.